THIS IS MY CANADA TOO
More guns are now being added as prohibited on a daily basis by the LIBERAL PARTY (Government).. Contrary to Bill Blair’s statements, many shotguns as well as 22 Long Rifle have now fallen victim to the list of prohibited as well. We have been forced over the edge and are now beginning our rapid downhill decline.
Tax paying, law abiding, highly vetted Canadian gun owners CAN NOT remain silent. Don’t believe this ban won’t affect you because you have nothing on the current prohibited list!
Regardless of the shooting activities you enjoy, whether it be hunting, target or competition, it’s only a matter of time before you’re called to lock your safe permanently by the Liberal PARTY (Government) agenda.
This is not just a gun issue, the Liberals now see that Order In Councils can be easily imposed on any group, at any time, on any matter. Your group or interest may be next!
The time to stand up for your Constitutional rights and demand due democratic process is now! This has been cast aside by the narcissistic, megalomaniac, dictatorial behaviour of Bill Blair and Justin Trudeau. If you’ve done nothing to fight this, you are part of the problem by displaying typical Canadian indifference. I’m getting really tired of being this Liberal Government’s punching bag for criminal behaviour in Canada. It is now time to have our voices heard!!
There are several MILLION GUN OWNERS in Canada. Can you imagine, if only a small majority of those actively opposed to what is happening, simply took the few minimal actions as outlined below?? The political and financial power we would wield, would be unparalleled in Canada! The time for complacency has ended.
LIST OF NEW PROHIBITED FIREARMS
TAKE ACTION NOW. HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH !!!
- It’s so easy!
- Most can be done right from your device!!
- These actions will begin the process.
- We need to seize the initiative to fight this effectively.
- Share this with your contact group.
– regardless of their position, it is more than firearms. We all want a safe country but by Order in Counsel is not the way
– this is “the foot in the door” – what is next, airsoft or paintball?
- Join the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights (CCFR)…YOUR HELP IS NEED NOW
– The CCFR is bringing the challenge we face, as a targeted group, before the Courts.
– There is great political strength in numbers.
– They need money!! Lawyers aren’t cheap, especially good ones!!
– Click on the link, fill in the blanks, give up your credit card number…it’s that easy
Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights.
- Sign any and all Petitions relating to this…NOW
– below you will find information on current petitions. Review them and please sign them, You will have to confirm your email address via the email it will automatically send you.
– then REFER TO “A” – Share with your contacts.
- Contact your Member of Parliament, especially if they are a Liberal…NOW!
– our Member of Parliament is Todd Doherty and can be contacted at:
Todd Doherty MP (MP Doherty has a petition in place, please sign it – see below)
– and while your at it, let the BC representative know your feelings … opps there is none.
– so then let the federal Liberal Party know as they say on their web site “We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly” . Then let the provincial BC Liberal Party, know because a Liberal is a Liberal or a totalitarian with a new name
-call them, insist that they take your name as a concerned citizen that is opposed to the Liberals actions in this matter and take the name of the person you spoke to. Make note on your device calendar and repeat weekly
– email them weekly. Your own words or copy the text from a petition
– then REFER TO “A” – Share with your contacts.
- We need NON-GUN owners’ support as well, not just gun owners.
– speak rationally, they are family and neigbours, and sharing the facts is a good start. Perhaps they will sign one or all of the petitions. Some may be opposed but they are entitled to their view, even if it is misguided.
– don’t forget your household. Spouse and adult children can sign, these are individual petition not household.
– don’t stoop to emotional rhetoric like the Liberals used to sell this Order In Council. We are far above this. We are legal gun owners.
– use facts to support your position. They are clearly in our favour.
– refer them to The Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights which has much of this info on their website.
This is not just a gun issue, the Liberal Party has been embolden now that an Order In Council has been easily imposed on a lawful group. Will your group, activity, equipment or interest be next!
The 44th Canadian Federal election shall take place on or before October 16, 2023 at the latest. Lets work to make it sooner. Lets send a message via the provincial election, after all a Liberal is a Liberal and they move between jurisdiction as the need suits them.
British Columbia is scheduled to have a provincial election on or before October 16, 2021. Though the provincial LIberals are not in power, give a though to the federal New Democratic Party’s position on this issue. Will the provincial NDP impose city or provincial restrictions if anointed by the federal Liberals.
IF WE ALL DO NOTHING…NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!
IF WE ALL DO SOMETHING…EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE!!
(You can check Provincial statistics, this is not an east/west issue)
e-2576 (Democratic process)
Sponsored by: Todd Dohery
Petition to the Government of Canada
- On May 1, 2020, the Liberal government introduced an Order in Council to change the classification of many firearms in Canada;
- This executive order strips law-abiding Canadians of their legally purchased property;
- This unfairly targets Canadian firearms owners who are already among the most vetted in Canadian society. Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) and Restricted PAL (RPAL) holders are subject to daily screening and are statistically proven to be less likely to commit crimes than non-PAL and non-RPAL holders;
- According to Regulation 117.5(2), an Order in Council may not be used: “In making regulations, the Governor in Council may not prescribe any thing to be a prohibited firearm, a restricted firearm, a prohibited weapon, a restricted weapon, a prohibited device or prohibited ammunition if, in the opinion of the Governor in Council, the thing to be prescribed is reasonable for use in Canada for hunting or sporting purposes”;
- It is the opinion of the Governor in Council that these firearms included in the Order are unsuitable for hunting or sporting purposes;
- Justice Minister David Lametti stated: “There will be an exception for Indigenous peoples exercising a section 35 hunting right, as well as those who use the weapon for hunting to feed themselves or their family”;
- An exemption shows that these firearms are clearly suitable; and
- Multiple premiers have stated that this ban will not be effective in preventing crime and money would be better allocated towards targeting criminals.
Closed for signature September 2, 2020, at 11:39 a.m. (EDT)
June 19 2020 -55,291
June 26 2020 -56,060
July 03 2020 -56,475
July 010 2020 -57,001
e-2574 (Democratic process)
Sponsored by: Michelle Rempel Garner
Calgary Nose Hill
Petition to the Prime Minister
- The Prime Minister’s firearms confiscation regime, undemocratically imposed without debate during a pandemic while Parliament is suspended, is an assault on Canadian democracy;
- Canada already has stringent regulations and comprehensive legislation related to firearms ownership;
- Canada has millions of responsible, law-abiding firearms owners;
- Data shows that the confiscation regime would not stop firearms violence in Canada;
- The majority of firearms used in violent crimes are obtained illegally and/or are smuggled into Canada;
- Legal firearms owners are strong advocates for measures that will actually prevent firearms violence;
- Legal firearms owners in Canada are vetted on a daily basis through the CPIC system;
- The Prime Minister is using the emotion of the tragedy in Nova Scotia to impose this confiscation regime even though all of the firearms the murderer used were illegally obtained;
- The list of firearms to be confiscated is arbitrary and not based on functionality;
- “Assault rifles”, or fully automatic firearms, have been banned in Canada since 1977;
- Criminals who have illegally obtained firearms will not be impacted by this confiscation regime; and
- The federal government is abandoning evidenced-based decision making as it relates to preventing firearm violence.
Open for signature May 5, 2020, at 9:20 a.m. (EDT)
Closed for signature September 2, 2020, at 9:20 a.m. (EDT)
June 19 2020 – 2223,653
June 26 2020 – 224,455
July 03 2020 – 224,988
July 10 2020 – 226,054
Sponsored by: Garnett Genius
Sherwood Park—Fort Saskatchewan
Petition to the Prime Minister
- The newly advised gun ban was rolled out undemocratically and is designed around emotion rather than science/fact or current statistics;
- The newly advised gun ban did not have parliamentary discourse and was not executed in an emergency state; and
- The newly advised gun ban creates criminals out of law abiding citizens and does nothing to deter or hinder further illegal activity.
Closed for signature July 11, 2020, at 12:28 p.m. (EDT)
June 19 2020 – 13,101
June 26 2020 – 13,599
July 03 2020 – 13,934
July 10 2020 – 14,318
Closed for signature February 15, 2020, at 1:17 p.m. (EDT)
Presented to the House of Commons Glen Motz (Medicine Hat—Cardston—Warner) on May 6, 2020 (Petition No. 431-00172)
175, 310 signatures