WLSA ANNUAL BIG GAME AND FISH AWARDS – RULES AND CATEGORIES
- You must be a member in good standing of the Williams Lake Sportsmen’s Association at the time of harvesting a game animal or fish to be entered in the annual game awards.
- The game must be harvested in the area specified for each category of game.
- All fish entries must fill out the Fish Entry Form. (see pdf form below).
- You must present your canceled tag at time of entry.
- You must present your actual membership card when submitting your trophy.
- To score and submit entries, contact Moe Monita (250) 398-5664 or (250) 267-1219
- Cut off for entries is December 31 of the current calendar year.
- Submission must be submitted to Moe Monita by January 06 at 5:00 pm (1700 hrs) in the following year.
TO THE CUT OFF DATE OF DECEMBER 31
(SUBMIT ENTRY BY JANUARY 06 at 5:00 pm/1700 hrs)
|Trophy Category||Location of Harvest|
|1. Trout – Rainbow and Eastern Brook – Junior (use new Fish Entry Form)||Region 5|
|2. Rainbow Trout (use new Fish Entry Form)||Region 5|
|3. Trout – Fly fishing only (use new Fish Entry Form)||Region 5|
|4. Spring Salmon – Junior (use new Fish Entry Form)||Province of BC|
|5. Lake Trout – Char (use new Fish Entry Form)||Region 5|
|6. Trout – Catch and Release (use new Fish Entry Form)||Region 5|
|7. Spring Salmon (use new Fish Entry Form)||Province of BC|
|8. Salmon – Junior (use new Fish Entry Form)||Province of BC|
|9. Biff’s Pond (use new Fish Entry Form)||Region 5|
|10. Mule Deer – Junior||Region 5|
|11. Mule Deer – Junior Archery||Province of BC|
|12. Mule Deer – Typical||Region 5|
|13. Mule Deer – Non-typical||Region 5|
|14. Mule Deer – Velvet||Province of BC|
|15. Mule Deer – Typical Archery||Province of BC|
|16. Mule Deer – Typical- Ladies||Region 5|
|17. Whitetail – Typical||Province of BC|
|18. Moose – Junior||Province of BC|
|19. Moose||Province of BC|
|20. All Sheep Species||Province of BC|
|21. Black Bear||Region 5|
|22. Black Bear – Junior||Province of BC|
|23. Black Bear – Archery||Province of BC|
|24. Mountain Goat||Province of BC|
|25. Caribou||Province of BC|
|26. Wolf||Province of BC|
|27. Cougar||Region 5|
|28. Elk||Province of BC|
|29. Canada Goose||Province of BC|
|30. Notable Big Game Archery||Province of BC|
|31. Open Big Game Aggregate||(decided by entries)|
|32. Aggregate Archery||(decided by entries)|
|33. Fishing Entry||(drawn from all entrants)|
|34. Hunting Entry||(drawn from all entrants)|
|35. Sportsman of the Year||Nominated|
|36. Jack Mackill Memorial Conservation Award||Nominated|
|37. Rear Ender Award||Nominated|
WORKING ON PAST AWARDS LIST